JEE Advanced Crash Course/JEE Advanced Previous Year Papers
The JEE Advanced examination is the second phase of the entrance examination. It is conducted following the JEE Main examination by one of the seven IITs (IIT Kharagpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi, and IIT Guwahati) on a rotating basis. It is a computer-based examination. JEE Advanced candidates must rank among the top 2,50,000 candidates in the BE./B.Tech. Paper of the JEE (Main) 2022 examination.
There are two papers in the entrance exam: Paper 1 and Paper 2. All students must attend both papers to be considered for the merit list. Candidates are admitted to various undergraduate programmes, master’s programmes, and dual degree programmes provided by IITs based on JEE Advanced score.
JEE Advanced Crash Course
The JEE Advanced crash course is recommended for students who desire to pass the IIT JEE entrance examination and enrol in one of the prestigious IITs in the country. The JEE Advanced crash course covers the entire syllabus of the JEE Advanced with a stronger focus on all key exam-relevant topics. Students will get a deeper understanding of the physics, chemistry, and math concepts they have been studying in class. In essence, JEE aspirants at any stage of preparation will benefit from the JEE Advanced crash course.
Benefits of JEE Advanced Crash Course
- Crash courses are frequently provided when there is not much time left before the exam to save time.
- Crash courses give students a better opportunity to revise all the important subjects and ideas they have learned during exam preparation.
- Crash courses give the candidates several practice exams and past year’s question papers. By completing more practice tests, candidates can better understand the examination pattern.
- Throughout the crash course, the mentors will answer all students’ questions regarding the subject.
JEE Advanced Previous Year Papers
For students currently studying for the JEE examination, JEE Advanced question papers are quite important. To improve the preparation, the candidates must learn from the JEE Advanced previous year papers. One of the main benefits of learning from the previous year’s question papers is that it will assist students in gaining insightful knowledge about the kinds of questions, difficulty level, exam format, and more.
The key ideas and topics included in the JEE Advanced syllabus, which is nearly identical to the JEE Main syllabus, will be better understood by candidates with the aid of JEE Advanced previous year’s question papers. In addition to these, candidates can take practice exams.
Advantages for Solving JEE Advanced Previous Years Question Papers
- Candidates can gauge their degree of preparation with the help of the previous year’s question papers.
- It helps the candidates understand the key chapters and subjects from the examination standpoint.
- Candidates will gain a thorough understanding of the exam format and be able to gauge the difficulty of the papers by referring to JEE Advanced previous years’ question papers.
- In general, practising past year’s question papers will provide the applicant with a solid understanding of what to expect during the actual exam.